Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is Here!


Received these lovely goodies from mandy aka iamsored on swapbot. I was overjoyed when I opened up her package. She sent me colourful plastic easter eggs, easter reese peanut butter chocolates, assorted yummy scrapbook papers, glitter stuff, luscious ribbons, word ink stamp ( I love it!! I can use it over n' over again), pretty felt cupcakes (she made these!!), hologram circles and star embellishments, pretty handmade clay beads,alphabet stickers, decotapes and reese's pieces candies. Can't wait to use the scrapbook materials. Thank you so much Mandy. You make my day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind words about the card I sent to you in our swap via swap-bot + your sweet words about my blog! I am so happy for swap-bot that it allows us the wonderful opportunity to make instant dear friends all across the world! :-)
Hugs,
Karen

Unknown said...

Thank you to you too! Happy Blogging and Happy Swapping!
Love,
Nana