Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Backk! Sorry everyone!!

Whew! What a week. My internet modem wasn't working so I had to get it replaced and here I am. Anyway I 've received lots of stuff from my swaps (the world tea swaps, the what is your job atc, vintage atc, private swaps etc). Will update real soon with lots of pix and one of the swaps came from Crafty Crab aka Stephanie. I truly adored her handmade magnets. She sent 6 pieces to me. Thank you so much and I hope she will get her swaps from me real soon too!

And the winner for the ' Vintage Body Dress Miniature' goes to Phatelara aka Debbie-Malaysia. I'm sending her stuff by tomorrow. Thanks for taking part ladies! Karen & Lesha! Will hold this blog-candy again just for fun and hope to receive more responds.

5 comments:

Elara said...

Hi Nana, I am so happy with the good news. =) You made my day.

Elara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elara said...

Don't forget to vote for your 3 fave love song list at my blog! =)

Unknown said...

U're most welcome! LadyLuck *giggles*! my daughter picked your name ^0^

Elara said...

Awww, tell her I say hi, and thanks. Her name is Lily, right? Hi Lily!! =D